Art Hop Registration is Closed – Now What?!!
Registration for the 2016 South End Art Hop is now closed! Thank you for taking that step to show your artwork at the Art Hop, or register as a site, now it’s our job to make sure you receive amazing marketing, exposure, visits, and most importantly…sales. SEABA and the Art Hop are committed to improving the creative economy of the South End as well as all its participants, sponsors, advertisers, and more. Sarah and I are busy in July pairing up artists with sites, getting all the wonderful events ready to roll, and managing all the logistics that come with running a smooth, creative event.
- Artists will be notified in mid-July as to where they will be exhibiting, as well as drop off days/times to check in your 6 pieces of artwork which usually take place around the middle of August.
- Entrants into the Indoor/Outdoor Juried Shows must have images of their work to SEABA by July 15. Our juror this year is Joe Amrhein. You will be notified at the end of July if you have made the final cut to exhibit in this years Art Hop Juried shows, as well as when to drop off your work.
- Artist Market Extravaganza participants will be notified at the end of July as to dates and set-up times on September 10th
- STRUT Designers have one more registration to fill out by July 15th. Gina will be in touch with you via email to let you know if you are in the show!
- Food Vendors must have payment and COI into SEABA by no later than August 15th.
As always, please give us a jingle…or email that question…or just swing by and say hi (or bring food).
-Adam, SEABA Executive Director