Art Hop: September 6-8, 2013
We here at SEABA are very excited to announce 2013 South End Art Hop! Now in its 21st year, the South End Arts & Business Association has presented a remarkable exhibition of visual art, Vermont’s largest, the South End Art Hop.
- Check out our updated event listings!
- 2013 Sites and Artists
- Hopapalooza Concert & Beer Garden
- STRUT Fashion Show – September 7th 6:30 Show tickets here!
- STRUT Fashion Show – September 7th 8:30 Show tickets here!
- Lost? Well we have a MAP! Plot out your plan of attack!
- Fun for the KIDS and Kids Hop!
- Art Hop Perk Pack – Buttons & Discounts!
- Outdoor Sculptures!
- Want to join in on the excitement of Art Hop? VOLUNTEER!
The South End Art Hop is a three day event occurring on the weekend following the Labor Day holiday. It attracts over 30,000 visitors, the majority from outside Burlington. Visitors are attracted to the South End artist’s studios, and local businesses that are refit as art galleries and exhibition sites for the more than 500 participating artists. The event celebrates the unique characteristics of the Pine Street corridor, in particular the development of concentrated creative and artistic activity that has been established in numerous re-purposed factories and warehouses within the District. This corridor has been designated, and recognized, as the South End Arts District.
Photos done by Steve Mease Photography
It takes hundreds of volunteers to make the Art Hop happen. Thank YOU!