Our little arts & business non-profit turns 30 this year and we invite you to come celebrate with us in true South End style on July 14th from 5:30-8pm at SEABA (404 Pine).
Music, networking, art, plenty of good food by SugarSnap & cash bar. We’ll celebrate the south end’s organic growth and the role SEABA and its Board of Directors have played over the past 30 years as we look forward to the next 30.
$5 flat admission through eventbrite or at the door, parking is available behind SEABA or at the Maltex Building after 5pm across the street. Feel free to RSVP in advance to email@example.com
Registration for the 2016 South End Art Hop is now closed! Thank you for taking that step to show your artwork at the Art Hop, or register as a site, now it’s our job to make sure you receive amazing marketing, exposure, visits, and most importantly…sales. SEABA and the Art Hop are committed to improving the creative economy of the South End as well as all its participants, sponsors, advertisers, and more. Sarah and I are busy in July pairing up artists with sites, getting all the wonderful events ready to roll, and managing all the logistics that come with running a smooth, creative event.
- Artists will be notified in mid-July as to where they will be exhibiting, as well as drop off days/times to check in your 6 pieces of artwork which usually take place around the middle of August.
- Entrants into the Indoor/Outdoor Juried Shows must have images of their work to SEABA by July 15. Our juror this year is Joe Amrhein. You will be notified at the end of July if you have made the final cut to exhibit in this years Art Hop Juried shows, as well as when to drop off your work.
- Artist Market Extravaganza participants will be notified at the end of July as to dates and set-up times on September 10th
- STRUT Designers have one more registration to fill out by July 15th. Gina will be in touch with you via email to let you know if you are in the show!
- Food Vendors must have payment and COI into SEABA by no later than August 15th.
As always, please give us a jingle…or email that question…or just swing by and say hi (or bring food).
-Adam, SEABA Executive Director
South End Art Hop: September 9-11, 2016
The Art Hop brings thousands of residents, visitors, and the community together to celebrate the dynamic art and culture of Burlington. It has gained a reputation as being Vermont’s largest and best arts festival, was named a Top Ten Time-Honored Event by the Vermont Chamber of Commerce, and has won a couple of Seven Daysie awards as the Best Community Event.
Final Registration Deadline is July 1st!
STRUT! Fashion Show Artist/Designer Sign Up
Business as a SITE Registration
Artist Studio Registration
Food Vendor Registration
Want to join in on the excitement? Become an Art Hop Volunteer!
The South End Art Hop is a three day event occurring on the weekend following the Labor Day holiday. It attracts over 30,000 visitors, the majority from outside Burlington. Visitors are attracted to the South End artist’s studios, and local businesses that are refit as art galleries and exhibition sites for the more than 500 participating artists. The event celebrates the unique characteristics of the Pine Street corridor, in particular the development of concentrated creative and artistic activity that has been established in numerous re-purposed factories and warehouses within the District. This corridor has been designated, and recognized, as the South End Arts District.