Studio Space available in the South End
Looking for a space in the creative South End of Burlington to work on your art or other artistic ventures? Check out the available listings for studio space for rent/lease in the our neck of the woods and find out if it’s right for you.
- Posted 1-9-2017 – Located at 180 Flynn Avenue. Clean studio space, corner space with sky lights. The building is shared with 5 studio spaces. Heat, electricity, 24 hour access and parking provide. . I’m looking to sublet entire studio for $300 or share for $175. 240 square feet. Contact Susan at email@example.com
- Posted 12-27-2016 – Brickwork Art Studios at 266 South Champlain. 16 studios, front gallery space, common room 2 bathrooms. Lots of light, parking and easy access behind New England Flooring. 125 square feet for $285/mo includes parking, utilities, bathroom, internet. Contact Johanne at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted 12-1-2016 – Battery Street Jeans, local thrift shop and active part of the local art community, is forming a new art collective at 115 College Street! We have 5 studios that need to be filled for Dec. 15th. Each studio is private and lockable, and you can share the space with one or two other people. You’ll also have access to a large common area that may be used for classes, installations, gallery, and other events. $350/mo includes bathroom, utilities, internet. Contact Stuart for more info email@example.com
- Posted 11-30-2016 -Studio space share – Howard Space Bldg at Wingspan Studio
Share this working fine art/teaching studio with one other. Great for those on quiet side who want to give classes/lessons. Some weeks, when school is out, I have camps and use much of the space. Others, i’m working on my own projects and holding evening French or Art classes. Looking for someone super responsible, light footprint. Table/chairs provided. Beautiful 3rd fl location, natural light, great for open studios etc…$250/mth. Contact Maggie with a bit about your work firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted 11-16-2016 – Studio space available in the Greenhouse Building at 180 Flynn Avenue. The South End Arts District provides a wonderful opportunity to start, grow, or develop your creative business. Approximately 275 square feet of space, $300/month. Please contact Manny at (802) 363-7557.
If you’re currently in the South End and looking to sublease your space, please fill out this form and SEABA will post here and help you find a match.